NAME CARD REQUEST

This morning, October 15th 2011, Try to make my boss laughed at me with my simple email:
due to i have some simple need related my JOB, so i decided to write this EMAIL:


Just a minute then he responded and reply my message and cc to miss hotma (assistant manager)
Hi Tomy,
Of course and thank you for reminding me.
Hi Hotma,
Please help get Tomy his business card. Can you also check if Made, Dini, Danu and Dwi have their own cards?

Regards,
derf______________________________________________________________________________
After i read it, Then i replied his message,
Pak derf,
Thank you for your approval pak, as I involved to market our company so I need to give the best image about our company

Regards, Tomy_____________________________________________________________________
I really happy while He respone with the positive answer as our leader and manager
Hi Tomy,
We are aligned on this. Cheers.

Regards,
derf______________________________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perbedaan Suara Allah dan Suara Iblis/ Setan

Kunci Menghancurkan Penghalang Janji Tuhan!

Tipe Kepribadian Melalui Test DISC