Go To The Next Level



This afternoon September 24th, 2012.

I received an amplop from my boss ^_^.
I almost shock while he explain inside the amplop is merit increase. but i help my self to calm down.
my bos said "every year they were given by management some budget to increase subordinate salary under their supervision,
I was chosen by him because he has assess my performance,  my attitude during working with him.
keep your good performance and success for you.
i shake his hand and say thanks to him. :)

What i want to share is all my achievement is worth while i remembering God's Hand in my live.
Thanks God for what You have done in my live, Nobody know while i cried out to You and share my need.
for You are my strenght covered me while there is another way to fullfill my need-my way.
My refuge while storm come in my life. You still never let me down.

This Years is Year of Multiplication and Promotion because God Favour and the Years of Miracle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perbedaan Suara Allah dan Suara Iblis/ Setan

Kunci Menghancurkan Penghalang Janji Tuhan!

Tipe Kepribadian Melalui Test DISC